We all know we’re energy. I’m not telling you anything new. We also know that if we want to attract something in our life we have to be a vibrational match for it, right? You know that too, which is why if we want to increase our energy, sleep better, have sharper concentration we should be thinking in terms of the vibrations of foods.
Everything on earth has a vibration that can be measured in Hertz. These vibrations vary depending on the particular food, it’s freshness, it’s vitality, how it was prepared and in what environment. These are my 5 high vibes tips to increase your energy and all round fabulousness that can be easily found where you live.
1. SELECT SAID HI VIBE FOODS FOR YOUR MEALS (which include the following)
- Organic fruits and vegetables (choose seasonal whenever you can)
- Fresh herbs and spices (if you can grow herbs in pots on your windowsill even better)
- Fresh herbal teas (shimmy away from that builders tea, no one needs that negativity it there life when there are SO MANY amazing herbal options. Tea IS the new medicine!)
- Nuts and seeds
- Sprouted seeds and beans (At the beginning of life, cheap, easy to do yourself and extremely high vibe)
- Raw Honey
- Fermented foods (sauerkraut, kombucha, kimchi – all those live probiotics)
- Raw chocolate
I’m sorry to pop your sparkly balloon but those ready meals, pizzas and wine you love so much are dead and have very little vibration. Energetically they’re not going to energise you.
2. EAT LOCAL
I talk about this A LOT but let’s get serious for a second. Let’s say you’re craving a particular meal. You don’t have the ingredients in your fridge (you know the ingredients aren’t seasonal) but there’s really nothing else you want to eat right now. We’ve all had those days, you KNOW what I’m talking about. You pop to the supermarket, ingredients all there. Fabulous…. One nutrient dense meal coming right up. Great, but let’s look at it from a vibrational perspective.
The fruit / vegetable has been picked before it’s ripe. If it has been grown in the sun it hasn’t had chance to soak up all the beautiful energy to reach it’s optimal state. This is the equivalent of someone waking you up right in the middle of a fabulous dream, you’re annoyed but as you’re all high vibe you’ll forgive them.
It then gets transported hundreds if not thousands of miles, the longer it takes the less vitality and energy the fruit and veg has. This is the equivalent of the end of an amazing holiday, jet lag is settling in, you don’t know what bloody day it is and you know you’ve got another 17 hours travelling to do. You’re feeling grumpy, exhausted from the travelling you’ve already done and you just want to get home.
The fruit / veg then gets manhandled by several different people to get to the supermarket of choice. Think being on the London underground without having protected yourself energetically, serious vibe lowering happening. As IF that wasn’t enough when it arrives at the supermarket surrounded by bright light, terrible music, angry shoppers and being manhandled yet again by various people and their whirlpools of emotions and vibrations. Despite looking amazing, it’s definitely not feeling its best. Finally, it gets picked up by you, as beautiful as you are I’m afraid to say its high vibe is now a faint hum.
The more local the produce, the fresher the fruit and vegetables, the less distance they have to travel the higher the vibration. Voila….
3. Hydrate with spring water (if possible), if not then filtered water and if you want to raise the vibration even more charge with crystals. Water is the very basic element that can energise us instantly.
The wonderful Masaru Emoto and the beautiful photographs of water crystals showed us that water holds and transfers information. Water is the source of life on the planet, for EVERY form of life, including us, wonderful beings. We are like sponges that have millions of little cells that hold liquid, approximately 70% of our gorgeous body.
Spring water is naturally structured into a beautifully coherent crystal combination by mother earth. It’s untouched and perfect. She does this with everything so that everything can live in harmony, so we can all vibrate together. This formation changes as a result of the environment, chemicals, prayer, words and intentions. See the difference between the water crystals below from Masaru Emoto’s research.
Start by filtering out chemicals in your water. Two of my favourite way to do this are via charcoal and Shungite:
Charging filtered water with crystals is an amazing way to structure it with the vibration of your particular chosen crystal. Fill a glass bottle with your water and place crystals around the bottle with your intention. Rose quartz and clear quartz is always a good combination, we’d all benefit from showing ourselves a little more compassion and self love. I know we’re all busy out and about most of the time which is why I searched the techsphere and found these gorgeous beauties for you all to buy / manifest! from Vita Juwel (I KNOW!! I sat open mouthed too)
4. Spread gratitude and love EVERYWHERE, sprinkle that sparkle all over your food and drink.
Just like us, food contains water (some higher in water content than others). Masaru’s work showed that the terms LOVE and GRATITUDE create the most beautiful crystals. Closer to the structure that mother nature so beautifully produced. Through blessing our food and drink with positive words of love and thanks we can change their structure therefore changing our own through ingesting the food/ drink. We can change our internal structure and vibration just by the simple act of love AND thanks. How bloody amazing is that! Masaru emphasises that BOTH are necessary as love is the giving energy and thanks the receiving energy, together they form balance. Love and gratitude are the very basis of universal creation so make it your mission to spread it all over your food and drink. Say affirmations out loud, talk to your mug of tea, Cellotape a post it note to your water bottle, your mug, your pets water bowl. Whatever takes your fancy.
Take a couple of seconds before you eat your hi vibe meals to do the same. If it feels like just another thing to do, try and envision white light over your meal. Pink and Green are colours associated with the words ‘LOVE’ and ‘GRATITUDE’ so why not invest in some new pink or green plates and bowls to give you a gentle reminder.
You can check out more about Monsieur Emoto here.
5. Prepare food in a high vibe environment
We all know music has the instant ability to change our vibration, especially music that has uplifting with positive messages. When you’re preparing food put on your high vibe Spotify list. Music is so unique we have such individual tastes so put on high vibe music that resonates with you. Songs with words of hate, misery, swearing etc transform water in to similar formations as tap water. Keep it happy vibe!
Keep your kitchen clean, no one wants stagnant energy lying around that lowers our energy and our vibe. Burn some Palo Santo whilst happy dancing to some music. Get rid of clutter, if you don’t use it, donate it.
Open windows to let the fresh air circulate and have plenty of beautiful plants around including potted herbs. These are particularly good:
- Basil – The Basil plant spirit is a protector of the family, it also brings in love and wealth, perfect for homes. Burning the oil releases any negativity.
- Oregano – Great for invoking happiness, peace and harmony. Tensions can be high in the kitchen, too many cooks and all that.
- Vetiver - Cleanses the human energy field, do I need to say more?
- Miniature Rose plants – Super high vibe. Each colour has a meaning, white is perfect for purifying and healing.
- Make your hob sparkly clean, it reflects abundance. We all want abundant energy, right?
- Add crystals. You can NEVER have too many! With all of those electrical appliances adding a smoky quartz is a good idea to clear away some of that radiation.
Sending you all love and happy vibes x